Do you enjoy working in a small, international team? Are you self-motivated, well organized and able to work remotely to have the ideal work-life balance? We are looking for a talented software developer to strengthen our development team, building a highly complex but also proven enterprise business solution for Sales and Operations Planning.
- Within a Scrum framework; design, develop and test existing and new features of our standard application.
- Gather requirements with end users and other stakeholders to customize the standard application to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Apply your knowledge across a broad spectrum of technology. Cloud infrastructure to provide Software as a Service, as well as server side, rich clients and web clients in a .NET environment.
- Work with an international team of professionals developing a complex application for multinational companies.
- Passion for customer satisfaction and quality
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Genuine interest in the customer’s needs and the ability to transform these needs into solutions, able to understand the question behind the question
- Finds it a bonus to work in a small team
- European working hours
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, ICT, Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Econometrics or similar
- Experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server, object-oriented design, Windows Forms and Visual Studio
- Affinity with algorithms and data structures
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud technology
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Numeric Optimization: LP, MILP, Heuristics, Constraints Satisfaction[RS1]
What we offer:
- A fulltime contract
- Remote working (within European time zone)
- A competitive remuneration
- Excellent career opportunities
- Internal and external training and education
- Working in an international environment and being part of a committed and professional team
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org