Outperform is a global supplier of software solutions for Sales and Operations Planning with offices in the Netherlands (Delft headquarters), USA, Sweden and South Africa and with remote teams in various other locations. We feature in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Sales & Operations Systems of Differentiation and operate in various industries across the United States, Europe and Africa. Every day hundreds of users world-wide make thousands of demand and supply planning decisions using our software: “Outperform Planning”.
Are you a communicative, service-oriented and creative person with an outstanding aptitude to combine marketing and commercial leadership? Then Outperform has the job for you.
In response to rapid business growth we are looking for a high calibre marketing & communications professional to design and successfully implement marketing and communications strategies; fit for purpose, as we tend to run things efficient and lean. The role is part of a small team of passionate sales professionals in a high tech and international business environment. The Outperform culture offers great freedom (blue sky thinking) to own and shape your career by developing and growing the Outperform Brand. The role is based in our Delft office (Netherlands) and works closely with commercial teams abroad, reporting directly into the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
- Design and implement effective marketing & communication strategies and plans
- Rollout, monitor and follow up digital campaigns and explore new platforms to generate demand and brand awareness
- Actively build and maintain a relation with all Outperform accounts worldwide
- Co-operate with external analysts, brand builders and creative producers to accelerate Outperform’s presence in the market of Sales and Operations software vendors
- (Co)write, publish and maintain content for the company website
- Organizing webinars and writing newsletters and whitepapers
- Manage the Outperform social media platforms and increase traffic to our corporate website
- Represent Outperform at professional networking events